Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :

Category: Community

Home / (Page 4)
img
By the time you read this, Christmas will be over. *Cue sad music*. But, when I’m writing this, Christmas is six days away and I am now officially in the holiday spirit. I mean, not that I wasn’t before. To be honest, I was in the Christmas spirit as soon as November 1st hit. I […]
By
|
On Jan 15, 2018

The winners of this year’s Texas City Independent School District’s Christmas Card verse and art contest were eighth grader Adaley Lopez and tenth grader Brayden Torres. Lopez, who attends La Marq

img

WHEN YOU CAN, YOU SHOULD

By
|
In Community
|
On Jan 15, 2018
By Trishna Buch Helping others. That is what the holiday season is all about, what we should be doing all the time, and what Houstonians demonstrated as a result of Hurricane Harvey. When someone is fortunate enough to be healthy, warm and living good lives; they should do whatever they can to give back to […]
img
By
|
In Community
|
On Jan 15, 2018
The Santa Fe Texas Education Foundation was recently awarded a $10,000 grant to go towards the Santa Fe Independent School District’s junior high STEM lab. This grant came as a result of the foundation being recognized as a 2017 Dow Gives Community Grant Recipient. –Photo Courtesy SFISD
1 3 4 5 73
It is main inner container footer text