Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :

Category: Community

Home / (Page 5)
img

MICROCHIPPING IS A MUST

By
|
In Community
|
On Apr 16, 2018
LOW-COST PET VACCINATIONS, MICROCHIPS AND REGISTRATION AVAILABLE SATURDAY, APRIL 28 Animal Resource Center Partners with Pet Vaccination Services to Ensure Pet Health GALVESTON COUNTY, Texas – The Galveston County Animal Resource Center (ARC) is happy to host a lowcost pet vaccination clinic on Saturday, April 28. The event, open to residents of any city, will […]
img
By Trishna Buch After reading a press release about an annual charity golf tournament held by a local organization—Samaritan Women At The Well—I knew I had to visit the organization to gain an idea of the services they offer to the Galveston County community. I had a chance to sit down with Veronica Branch, Executive […]
By
|
On Apr 3, 2018

Universal Weather & Aviation donated $5000 to benefit the Communities In Schools-Bay Area’s Keeps Kids in School Golf Tournament. The tournament will take place on April 16 at the Bay Oaks Count

img
(GALVESTON, Texas) April 2, 2018—FASTSIGNS® of Galveston – Texas City, a local sign and graphics company, received the 2018 Small Business of the Year Award presented by the Galveston Regional Chamber of Commerce.  “We are truly honored to be recognized as the Small Business of the Year,” said Edon Veliu, owner of FASTSIGNS of Galveston – Texas City. “This award reflects our […]
By
|
On Mar 31, 2018

It was a day of “networking” for the students at Roosevelt- Wilson Elementary School last month, when the students met with residents of the Elmcroft of the Mainland Nursing Home, who visited thei

1 4 5 6 90
It is main inner container footer text